CYCLING EVENT WOMEN CAMBRILS
from October 21 to 23, 2022
Rodabike Club Ciclista Cambrils begins its history by organizing the first women’s road bike event, among other initiatives.
We will enjoy the best roads, between the vineyards and the sea, in the hands of the gastronomic and cycling capital of the Costa Daurada, Cambrils, the ideal destination for its temperature, location, services and cycling professionals.
Cycling Event Women Cambrils designed for women who want to improve their technique on the bike, and at the same time get to know our cycling territory, making community while pedaling with cyclists from all over the territory guided by professional cyclists.
We will do two outings guided by the runner Raquel Torrell, from Team Groupe Abadie-Le Boulou together with the physical trainer Jofre Prunera from 101percent Training.
Where he will also offer us a technical talk and a training session. In addition, the mechanic and manager of Rodabike Cambrils will give us a basic mechanics course.
For this first edition we will have the participation of a professional cyclist from the FDJ Suez Futuroscope.
The Hotel Sol Port Melià in the heart of the port of Cambrils will welcome us, offering us all the services that a cycling hotel has: bike station, special cycling menus, cycling clothes cleaning, bicycle cleaning, fitness room and all the comfort that a Melià offers.
We will gift you with the welcome package which will consist of a drum and sports nutrition supplements courtesy of 226ers. Sunday at (until 18.00) you can take a shower and collect your luggage after the route.
The price includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation (Friday and Saturday) in a shared double room
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Picnic for the route (Saturday and Sunday)
- Refreshments en route
- Two days of guided tour (Approx. will be 60 – 80 km; 700 – 1,100 slope/unevenness)
- Support vehicle every day
- Bioracer maillot
- Specialized talk in cycling
- Personalized training class
- Mechanical workshop
- Sunday departure (until 18.00)
- Photo shoot professional
We adapt to all the participants, that is not the reason for not participating ;=D
Book now and don’t run out of space!
Fill out the registration form to convey your interest or any query and we will respond as soon as possible and indicate the steps to follow to confirm your reservation.
The price is 325 euros in a shared double room.
*If you prefer to sleep alone in a room for individual use, the supplement is an additional €70.
- The I CYCLING EVENT WOMEN CAMBRILS is organized by Rodabike Club Rodabike Cambrils, with the collaboration of Cambrils City Council and the Cambrils Tourism Board.
- We will have cycling professionals at the departures and the preparations.
- The organization guarantees the qualification and other legal requirements of the responsible monitors.
- It is aimed at females over 18 years of age.
- There are 16 places available. The registration period is established until the end of the places offered. In the event that any females are left out, a reserve list will be established in strict order of registration, in case they can be accommodated due to some cancellation.
- If at least 16 registrants are not reached, the campus would be suspended, in which case the amounts paid as participation rights would be returned in full.
- In the case of federated athletes, they will be covered by the federated accident insurance.
- The dates will be from Friday, October 21 from 7:00 p.m. to Sunday, July 23 at 6:00 p.m. Approximately, in the ROAD discipline. The participants will go to this with the bikes they have. If you don’t have a road bike, you can rent one, upon reservation.
- The organization will not establish a transport approach to Cambrils, unless for certain reasons and origins this can be organized, in which case it would be made known to the interested parties and invoiced separately.
- Although the work will be oriented towards cycling education, above the high performance, especially in the older groups, more intense work will be done, always taking into account the characteristics of the group resulting from the registration.
- The participant assumes that during the development of the campus, their bicycles and equipment may suffer some mishap, without this assuming any reason for compensation, except in the case of theft that has not been due to negligence on the part of the participant. However, the organization will try to provide one of the bicycles for the end of the event if one of them breaks. This subject will be subject to the availability achieved by the organization. Likewise, although the organization will ensure that it does not happen, it is not responsible for petty thefts that may arise within the group, or during stays in spaces that coincide with other users.
- The participant consents to the taking of images (photos and videos) of the development of the different activities, and their dissemination in the various reports of the realization or publicity of the campus in the next editions. Use will be reserved exclusively for Rodabike Club Ciclista Cambrils, who will keep them within the Data Protection protocol, and will be prohibited from transferring them to third parties.
- The participants will be staying on a half-board basis at the Hotel Sol Port Melia Cambrils and will have to commit to complying with the different COVID protocols that both the campus organization and those responsible for the different facilities used can determine.
- If you suffer from any allergy, intolerance or pathology, you must report them in the supplementary registration form.
- Although the pandemic situation and regulations on this may change, the participants must commit, if necessary, to the prior performance of the corresponding antigen test at their home, which they will have to perform at their own expense, as well as send a graphic sample of the result, by the means established.